December in Pretoria: Duncan Yard
Duncan Yard is a picturesque, trendy spot in the heart of Hatfield. The mysterious corridors are similar to those of a quaint European village and offer a creative shopping and culinary experience with a distinctive ambiance.
Treat yourself to an arty, cultural experience, a boutique style shopping encounter and gourmet food under the shady trees. If you are looking to buy some unique gifts this Christmas, the chance is great that you’ll come right here, as every single product sold in Duncan Yard is completely unique and won’t be found anywhere else.
The perfect day out at Duncan Yard:
- A scrumptious meal or treat at Deli on Duncan: this is the perfect lunchtime escape from the office, and exactly where you want to go for a weekend treat. Choose from their delicious variety of pastries, tartlets, quiches, pies, salads and sweet delights like cakes, cupcakes and confectioneries. Their menu consists of a variety of salads, open sandwiches and toasted pitas or quesadillas.
- Do some unique Christmas shopping at the different shops.
- After the shopping you’ll need some pampering at the hair/beauty salon.
- Enjoy a late lunch or dinner at the Papa’s Real Food Restaurant. The eclectic architecture and design will make you feel as if you are in a different world. Enjoy laid-back Blues music on Thursday evenings and Sunday lunchtime.
- Mud Shack Ceramics
- Garden Blue
- M studio
- Madonna & Child
- The Florist @ Duncan Yard
- Tattoo Studio
- The Goldsmith and Son
- The Wedding Collective
- Le Chat Noir
- Helena Rose
- Glass & Fire
- DELI on Duncan
- The Jewellery Repair Co.
- Papa’s Real-Food
- Hidden Jewell
- Beautiful Beginnings
- The Biltong Kiosk
- Multi-Racial Records
Centre Management: 083 688 6025